Thursday, May 1, 2014

Latest WIP


I like peacock feathers and thought it would make a great barefoot sandal! I had to stop before finishing the dark green round. I'll post the finished product here when I'm done! 2 1/2 hours and counting so far; I hope the other one doesn't take that long!


Edit: So now, this is just a pile of yarn. As it got bigger, it kept curling and I was running out of yarn anyway. Then I thought it might be too big, so I just frogged it. I'll have to work on it this summer when I have a little more time, but I'm pretty much done for any serious crocheting until next Sat. Still trying to crochet a little every day or at least draw. 

Here's what I drew:


It's going to be
this little guy from Broken Age: Part 1.  My problem is I want it to be perfect, so I'll just have to experiment and see what I can come up with. There are others out there, but no pattern yet, which means an extra challenge for me. But it's a good challenge. 

Until later!

--Amy

3 comments:

  1. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.ngôn tình h nặng Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessonsquotes about meeting someone specialOr you can go and search for the most fun games to play likenhạc chuông đế chế. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete